Mimi's Motorcycle Journal

Wandering Thoughts from a Moto Make Up Artista

Sunday, December 2, 2007

MUD

Make Up Designory. I'm finally going. I've said eff it to most everything in my comfort zone. I am attending the Harvard of make up schools - MUD. I don't start until Feb. 08, but just enough time to save some much needed dough. LA-WOW! I get to be in LA everyday with all its craziness. I love it! Being from NYC and now living in San Diego, I miss the feeling of a real city. One thing I'm especially excited about is learning prosthetics. Creating creatures. Really rockin my own imagination. Getting that satisfaction of accomplishing and creating. I can't remember the last time I worked at something for myself. I guess I'm still going for that dream thing.

Riding has helped so much in this decision. Focus, do it, don't hold back. I don't want any more regrets...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home