Mimi's Motorcycle Journal

Wandering Thoughts from a Moto Make Up Artista

Friday, December 7, 2007

Bela Lugosi

One of my many favorite horror people. Somehow Bela did it right. Creating his image. From his stare underneath his cape, to his walk. Something about him was so cool. Of course being the make up artist I am I can't help but love that old Hollywood stuff!

And that voice - yikes!

From what I've read, he even got buried with his Dracula cape on. Hmmm.

I like to think I'm creating an image for Cleopatra. She's very nocturnal. Scary black with her headlight showcasing her piercing stare onto the road. Sometimes she comes off as a courtly, so gracious and attractive machine that she projects an aura of well-being over whoever might be staring at her.

But once I start her up it's suave evilness...

Peace :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home