Mimi's Motorcycle Journal

Wandering Thoughts from a Moto Make Up Artista

Friday, February 8, 2008

My Own Personal Road-mance

It's Friday, and the weekend weather is looking beautiful for a little road-mance. I'm certainly in love with a new adventure on the road. First I'll shine up Cleopatra, fill up the tank and take off where ever the road takes me. I may even go down to the beach and see what's kicking. There's also a weekly barbecue for riders at San Diego Harley. That's usually a good pit stop.

However, now, I'm sitting here at work, staring out the window. Rooftops, cars, birds and people, all in my view. Downtown San Diego is like a mini city. Kind of urban, but still has a way to go. My view reaches past the buildings to the water. Occasionally, a sailboat drifts by. I love the idea that everyone is on the move. Everything in motion. I know when I wake up tomorrow, the road is all mine to embrace.

Peace friends~
Mimi

1 Comments:

  • At February 23, 2008 at 9:30 PM , Blogger Ronman said...

    "Road-mance".........I love it......I think that pretty well sums it all up. Now I'm gonna go read more of your blogs ma'am.........

    Ride Safe

    Ronman

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home