Mimi's Motorcycle Journal

Wandering Thoughts from a Moto Make Up Artista

Monday, January 7, 2008

Lousy weather, No riding :(

Okay - it's been raining here in San Diego for days on end. Can't ride, no cruising. I've watched all the movies I've recorded and finished a great book - The Namesake. If you haven't read the book or seen the movie (which I hear is just as good as the read) I highly suggest it.

So after awhile of putzing around, I went to see a good friend of mine who I've known for quite some time. She is a brilliant make up artist and graduated from the same school I will be attending soon. Wow! What an inspiration. We talked about so many things and I'm more excited than ever to get my career up and running. I can't wait to achieve these upcoming goals, but more important I look so forward to experiencing each day and learning my own style of creativity. Each day I'll be feeding my soul, doing something I truly love. I think the most satisfying thing is being true. The truth is where it's at. Getting grounded with yourself. Being who YOU are. Anything else is a lie.

The truth is always there for you. Hold on and never let go!

Kinda like riding, huh?

Peace all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home