Mimi's Motorcycle Journal

Wandering Thoughts from a Moto Make Up Artista

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Darkness

Somehow within all the holiday cheer, I find myself in a dark place. I all of a sudden feel like I'm back in a corner with no way out. I'm lonely, and sad for no apparent reason. Can it be, once again? There's a spirit in me that usually gets me out of such a place, but that entity is slowly disapearing. I've gone so far. I feel like I'm wasting knowledge and with that I know I'm in trouble. I think that's the big problem. I'd like to take a ride, but evening is soon here and I don't really like riding at night unless I have to. I wish there were some big party going on somewhere I could go to.

There must be something I could dream tonight.

Peace.

1 Comments:

  • At December 29, 2007 at 12:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    The dark nights of December always turn me inside out. It's a time for depression and introspection.

    I find that getting out for a walk or a ride, and being gentle on myself, really helps.

    I added you to the blogroll too -- thank you for joining. :)

    Linda

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home