Mimi's Motorcycle Journal

Wandering Thoughts from a Moto Make Up Artista

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Paulie Walnuts


Paulie is my 10 year old chihuahua mutt mix. I just adopted him some months ago and I'm so in love with this little guy. I don't know his whole story, but I do know he was found on the street. Lately I've been getting into the holiday spirit and have bought him a few things. I don't know if you've noticed but Harley has a whole line of little biker shirts, etc. for doggies. Of course they cost a bundle, but - for Paulie...

I got him a leather hat, t-shirt and collar. He likes the t-shirt and collar, but the hat, well let's just say he like to put it in his mouth and shake his head around, let it go and watch it fly! A leather frisbee - yikes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home