Mimi's Motorcycle Journal

Wandering Thoughts from a Moto Make Up Artista

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

December in San Diego.

I feel pretty lucky to live in such a beautiful place as San Diego. Southern Cal is where I feel most at home. I do miss Brooklyn and all the urban-ness, but where else can you go riding in December? All weekend I rode through the east county, back along roads that remind me of upstate NY. Horses peering out from bare branches behind fences they could easily jump over. They looked so serene. I also made my way through areas that were burnt, black and still smelled of the devastating fire we had here.

As I made my way back to the highway, I decided to head to stop and do some Christmas shopping. I figured I got the saddlebags on, why not? Putt through traffic and head over to the moto parking area. Most malls, shopping centers have special places for us biker gals who like to shop!

Yes, I'm a lucky gal to be living in San Diego.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home