Mimi's Motorcycle Journal

Wandering Thoughts from a Moto Make Up Artista

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Back on the Road!

Yes! Everythings cool with my health and I just got back from a much needed ride with Cleopatra. It was brisk and cloudy out, but I put my Fox Creek Leather jacket on with the lining(amazing craft of leather) and gloves and hopped on. We rode to nowhere. Cleared all the dust and cobwebs. I also wore my new attachable purse that hooks on the belt hoops on my jeans. I used to carry a mini back pack purse, but that was becoming a pain. FREEDOM! No weight, just flying. I had a couple of dollars on me so I stopped for a vanilla latte, my favorite, and headed back out. San Diego is so beautiful, even when it's overcast.

Well, here I am home, with the fire on, Cleopatra in the garage. We're all warm and safe!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home