Mimi's Motorcycle Journal

Wandering Thoughts from a Moto Make Up Artista

Saturday, March 8, 2008

I LOVE L.A. - An Interesting Mix

Yes, I really do! Los Angeles is a great city. I know some cringe at the thought, but I love the play between the fantasy and the reality. You get these different worlds here and it makes for an interesting mix. I'm now in the business of making people look good, feel good. Make them look their best with my own craft of makeup. In front and outside of the camera. Two dimensional and three dimensional. Quite a mix in itself. I have learned so much of this business in the last 3 weeks; I'm pretty much ready for anything.

Now, if I could only fit all my makeup "stuff" in my saddlebags and ride to location. THAT would be a most interesting mix.

Happy Trails!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home