Mimi's Motorcycle Journal

Wandering Thoughts from a Moto Make Up Artista

Friday, April 25, 2008

LA Tomorrow

Yes! Its going to be super warm this weekend and perfect for riding. I plan on riding up to LA to see some friends for lunch and then a ride through Malibu. It's been an emotional week and the road and I need some time together. Good friends and loud pipes are good for the soul as well!

Yeah! Cleopatra and I are ready to roll. Oh, I still need to get her filled with the now $4.00+/gallons of gas but thank God she drinks it easy. Or at least I like to think she does.

Well, back to work for the rest of the day, then get a good nites sleep to get up early and ZOOMMMMM~

Have a great weekend my friends~

xoxo

2 Comments:

  • At April 25, 2008 at 12:03 PM , Blogger Dean "D-Day" said...

    Sounds like a beautiful ride. I'll be thinking about you as I sit inside this weekend. We're supposed to get freezing rain!!!
    Enjoy the ride, refill your soul and be safe. ;)

     
  • At April 25, 2008 at 10:07 PM , Blogger Ronman said...

    Can't wait to hear about your ride ma'am. It's a shame we have to do all that nasty work to support our habit of riding.

    Ronman

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home