Mimi's Motorcycle Journal

Wandering Thoughts from a Moto Make Up Artista

Friday, September 26, 2008

Love Ride '08

Yes! I'm going to the LOVE Ride on 10/26. I've never been to this but have always read about it. It's gonna cost me, but I don't give a dam. I'll manage. I would love to stay over on Sat and get a fresh start on Sunday, but I may just go up early Sunday morning.

Check in is at Glendale Harley, for breakfast, bands, and a welcoming ceremony with all kinds of celebs. Then it's off to the Fairplex in Pomona. I love that feeling of everybody starting their engines. With all the people that they expect, we're gonna have a thunder storm!

If anyone in Cali is going, I'd love to meet up.

Here's the link:

http://loveride.org/index.htm

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home