Mimi's Motorcycle Journal

Wandering Thoughts from a Moto Make Up Artista

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Ride for the Homeless and meeting KT DID!!!





Wow! What a great ride this past Sunday. I was finally able to download my pics. (Computer problems here). Not only did I meet our fellow blogger KT DID, who is awesome to say the least, she was also so gracious as to introduce me to all her friends. Including Gavin Fax and Betsy Hueslkamp, two of the most beautiful people you could imagine. I so admire their free spirits and positive energy. KT and her crew put on a great benefit for the homeless.

I started my ride from San Diego up to Cooks Corner, a popular biker bar/restaurant, in Orange County. I've always heard of Cooks, but was never there. Great hangout! From there all bikes went to Santa Ana to another bar/restaurant called Original Mikes. Food, music and company were great! It was a decent turnout considering these So. Cal fires were looming in the background. I hope to see alot of these people at the next toy run on 12/14. Here's some more pics. I'm not much of a photographer, but hope you all enjoy!






I'm having trouble downloading again, so I'll post more later.

Peace~

Mimi

8 Comments:

  • At November 20, 2008 at 1:04 PM , Blogger Dean "D-Day" said...

    Hot girlzz riding for a cauzze. Too cool.
    Glad you ladies finally got to meet and hang together.

     
  • At November 20, 2008 at 1:38 PM , Blogger Kathleen Jennette said...

    It was so great meeting up with you! We had a good day. I hope you don't get sick my friend... I ended up with the cold from hell. I so look forward to the 14th. We will talk as far as a meet up in OC.

     
  • At November 20, 2008 at 2:11 PM , Blogger fasthair said...

    Ms. Mimi: Sounds like everyone had a great time! I wish we had some of your warm sunshine for rides like this.

    fasthair

     
  • At November 20, 2008 at 4:56 PM , Blogger Mr. Motorcycle said...

    Always cool when bloggers meet bloggers, especially when under good circumstances like riding for a mutual cause!

     
  • At November 20, 2008 at 8:32 PM , Blogger IHG said...

    Too awesome!!! You met KT, Gavin, and Betsy...WOW! And they got to meet you...even cooler! 4 Super Cool Chicks!!!

    Hope you are doing well considering what is going on in Cali with the fires. I worry about all of you....my Aunt, Uncle and Cousins all live in the OC and I'm always freaking out when I hear that fires have started out there. Stay safe!!!

    XO

     
  • At November 20, 2008 at 10:06 PM , Blogger Robinbiker said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At November 21, 2008 at 9:41 AM , Blogger Lady R (Di) said...

    I'm glad you got to meet a fellow blogger. It seems like we're one big happy family on this. I was able to meet Allen Madding and his wife last month at the Atlanta Motor Speedway, and I hope to meet more of you in the future! Glad you had a pretty day for a good cause.

     
  • At November 22, 2008 at 2:37 PM , Blogger B.B. said...

    How exciting! So far I have met Ronman, and I hope to meet the rest of ya'll at some point!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home