Mimi's Motorcycle Journal

Wandering Thoughts from a Moto Make Up Artista

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Off to NYC!

I'll be on a little hiatus for a while. I recently got a make-up job in NYC SmileyCentral.comfor the next week and a half. Of course the shoot is outside in the cold SmileyCentral.comand the days are gonna be long. Yikes! It's an independent film called "For Grace". SmileyCentral.comI'll also be seeing my sister, who I haven't seen in years! (I know this has nothing to do with m/c's!)

However, I will be visiting Brooklyn Harley (and getting a new t-shirt!) It's one of my favorite Harley places and an old stomping ground. The owner is real cool and a good friend. Pictures to follow.

I hope you all have a great week and love to you all!



xoxo

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home